Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

+M4 S System+

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Link fixed,sorry http was in there twice when it shouldent of been:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

See if i buy my upgrades could i get some1 to install them for me cuz i would just mess it up and what are these for : Modify 7mm ball bearing bushings ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

See if i buy my upgrades could i get some1 to install them for me cuz i would just mess it up and what are these for : Modify 7mm ball bearing bushings ??

thats what im afraid of too!

yea,i would recomend getting someone to do it for you as it is a bas**rd of a job to do if you dont know what your doing

If i left it into the guys in eirsoft would they do if for me.. and what are Modify 7mm ball bearing bushings ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

If i left it into the guys in eirsoft would they do if for me.. and what are Modify 7mm ball bearing bushings ?

They replace the bushings the gears sit in, the ball bearings allow them to rotate faster than regular bushings thus increasing rof.

ied reckon so:o pm MASADA and ask, he is the person who fixes stuff in eirsoft.
    i dont know what 7mm things are

Blay wrote: »
    They replace the bushings the gears sit in, the ball bearings allow them to rotate faster than regular bushings thus increasing rof.

Ok so i charged up my battery yesterday for 2 and a half hours as usual.

i put it in the gun and went outside for a few shots but nothing happened, it was just as if you tried to shoot it with no battery in, so i took the battery out and checked the dodgy wiring.

i made sure everything was in what looked like perfect order to me but im no expert so dont expect im right.

ive always had problems with the gun ever since the first time i tried to shoot it.

anyone know whats the story with it?is it the battery or the wiring?

Tomebagel wrote: »
    Ok so i charged up my battery yesterday for 2 and a half hours as usual.

i put it in the gun and went outside for a few shots but nothing happened, it was just as if you tried to shoot it with no battery in, so i took the battery out and checked the dodgy wiring.

i made sure everything was in what looked like perfect order to me but im no expert so dont expect im right.

ive always had problems with the gun ever since the first time i tried to shoot it.

anyone know whats the story with it?is it the battery or the wiring?

you've had problems since you bought it:eek:,God, best thing to do is to have an expert look at it and make sure the wires are all conected right

• Advertisement

yup and after every charge the battery had(which is only 10 at most)
    the life of it has kept decreasing:mad:

yup and after every charge the battery had(which is only 10 at most)
    the life of it has kept decreasing:mad:
    I know what the problem is.. ;) if you look at were the the wee connectors on the battery they are really wobbly and when you plug it into d gun it sorta goes outa place ..Dodgey we batteries.. I dunno what would fix it ?? Glue lol i have the same prob by the way..!

the battery charges ok though coz i can feel it getting warm!

ill try it tho and see if thers any difference

thanks

Yeh my battery charges fine too its just those little cheap connectors are no good.. if you fix it or get it working just give me a shout and tell me how to do it... Thanks:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i had electrical problems at 1st with my s-system but i just re-wired it!!!
    no problems now,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what do you mean rewired?

fixed it or replaced it?

what did you fix?

i replaced all wiring in the aeg,,,,, if you look back near the begining of the thread iv listed SOME of the modifications iv done to my s-system!!! :D

Make any big difference's changing the wiring or anything? I replaced all my connectors with new ones.. Sorta increased RoF

not really its just more reliable now,,,,,

thermo wrote: »
    not really its just more reliable now,,,,,
    Ive got fed up with my m4 the battery is p*s*in me off and the bloody hop up is use less have to get it sorted out too... Going for G&G Scar maybe?

• Advertisement

nice one!! the light one??

hi iv a dboys s system and so far iv done the following modifications:
    mad bull 6.03 inner barel
    g&g hopup unit
    mad bull hop up rubber
    metal g/box bearings
    pom piston (full metal teeth) and silent, bearing piston head
    tm eg 1000 motor
    changed the stock to solid one to take 3000mha battery
    metal upper receiver upper & lower (abs ones came on it)
    silencer
    scope

hope this may give you ideas!!

where did you get the wiring and was it hard to do?

i was thinkin of gettin a crane stock but one with room for a battery and putting it in there but i wouldnt know wer to start and i dont want to open the gearbox up just yet.

nice one!! the light one??
    Yeh what do you think Yes/No?

where did you get the wiring and was it hard to do?

i was thinkin of gettin a crane stock but one with room for a battery and putting it in there but i wouldnt know wer to start and i dont want to open the gearbox up just yet.

wiring is easy,,, got good quality wire and connectors! its easier to open the g/box if you want to wire the battery to the back!

Yeh what do you think Yes/No?

yes,,,, means you can use your m4 mags if you get a light one!!

wher did you get the connectors and is it just standard wire or?

you can get good wire, shrink tube and connectors in model shops (remote control planes, cars, ect) or maplans,,,,,,,,

I got my connectors from maplins

so lad did you decide what upgrades your goin to do??

• Advertisement

so lad did you decide what upgrades your goin to do??
    Good new battery ( Firefox 8.4v 1500mah NIMH Mini Battery )All new wiring.. But not going over the top because i'm ordering a G&G M16 R4 tomorrow ;)

Advertisement