Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

+M4 S System+

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

thermo wrote: »
    so lad did you decide what upgrades your goin to do??

i have to sort out the wiring first!
    my guns still not working and im pretty sure the spring is compressed in it:mad:

its already been a week and half so i dont know how much damage has been done!

will i give eirsoft a buzz or sort it out myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Tomebagel wrote: »
    my guns still not working and im pretty sure the spring is compressed in it:mad:

Well I would give it into eirsoft just to be on the safe side.. Or if you know what your doing do it yourself (DIY) :P am going to leave mine into eirsoft if I cant fix it myself ! BTW can't wait to get my G&G ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the best way to learn is practice,,,, dont be afraid to take a gearbox apart!!! its not that complicated,,,,,,, REALLY!!!

But the only thing am afraid is that if it take it apart, i won't be able to put it back together lol

same!

i dont want to make a mess of it putting it back together,

also how do you take of the pistol grip on it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Had a similar problem with a G36. I just opened it up, put it back together and it fixed itself.

Had a similar problem with a G36. I just opened it up, put it back together and it fixed itself.
    Its as easy as that lol ill take it apart and 'BAAM' !! cant get it back together lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Its as easy as that lol ill take it apart and 'BAAM' !! cant get it back together lol

Some guns (my sl9 for example) have easy change spring guides. You basically take the spring out and this makes it much easier to take apart ask you don't have flying gears when you open it. Also, a lot of people wreck the first gearbox they take apart. I lost my anti reversal latch when I first took apart a gun!;)

I lost my anti reversal latch when I first took apart a gun!;)

Welll done lol:p

As they say practice makes perfect lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

no harm in pulling a gearbox apart!!

my m4 is back working perfect!

my m4 is back working perfect!

How did you fix it lad mine still isn't working :(

the problem was in the battery the one of the wires wasnt connected properly to it...

the problem was in the battery the one of the wires wasnt connected properly to it...

So did you just buy a new battery?

no i just secured the one i have.it rattles around alot in the handguard so i guess it might have got caught or something..

no i just secured the one i have.it rattles around alot in the handguard so i guess it might have got caught or something..

How did you secure it bro :)

Advertisement