Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fekin hell, didn't realise it was so easy to put youtube vids on itouch

• 22-04-2009 8:51pm

always knew about vixy.net and it's application to download.. but didn't realise it was as easy to load videos into itunes and onto itouch.

it's good for single songs/mixes cause i like to keep my music well organised and hate single tracks among albums.. so having them as videos is the job.

go on apple.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I have quite a few bookmarked on my iphone, but I didn't know you could actually download them to the phone... so Ads: can I take it that you're using vixy.net to add the videos the the ipod/iphone ?

yep.. i downloaded the vixy.net application (more stable), enter link and choose MP4 as download type.

it automatically names the files to title of video, then jus drag it into itunes and onto ipod. on itouch, just go into videos tab and it's there..

very happy with this.

Cheers Mate! My sis has an itouch and she is going mad to get some videos on to it.
    I like adding them too so cheers for the heads up :):)

i'm syncing up photo folders aswell.. good for wallpapers. love this yoke, have it ages nd only getting into it now..

Cheers buddy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Website bookmarked, great find!

i really recommend downloading the program by the way

I installed it earlier, it's pretty handy and it converts very fast :)
    Cheers Ads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭event

thats brilliant, cheers

Advertisement