Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some odd dreams....

Options
  • 22-04-2009 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

two nights ago i dreamt that i was in work and as i left i realised i had left my child in the car and a mad panic came over me and i ran back for him, as i did i woke up

i went back to sleep, and i had the same dream this time i was out for a walk and as i got more than half way i turned back and it was getting dark and i suddenly realised he was in the car. more panic, wakey wakey...

last night took the biscuit.

i firstly dreamt that i was in a round steel lined room with a pole in the midddle of it - reminds me since of a submarine - with my other half. we grew a polish female vampire from a potatoe. we also had a black and grey pig which we kept on a chain but who, although was a real pig, was made entirely of rubber and we both (my oh and i that is) were kicking it around the room and it was bouncing off the walls and stuff.

i woke from that and when i slept i know that i was flying a plane whihc turned into a hot air ballloon whihc was threatening to go off course and then finished up driving past a silver greyhound bus as i was goign to meet my other half.

can anyone please see some sense in any of this?

Advertisement