Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent question about losing some pills

Options
  • 22-04-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Mods please dont move this to Contraceptive Qs&As as i need some urgent help. I was due to finish up my pack of Microlite on Sun but ive discovered that ive accidently taken sat and sun's tablets already-i dont know how i managed it!! Anyway now ill be taking the last one on Friday instead-2 days short of my cycle. My question is do i start my next pack next Saturday after my week off-2 days earlier than i really should be??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

I would think the best idea would be to ring your doctor in the morning and ask for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭lisa_eire

read your booklet. I would suggest not taking a break this time and continuing with your next pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ASIL1983

lisa_eire wrote: »
    read your booklet. I would suggest not taking a break this time and continuing with your next pack.

Cant find a booklet anywhere in the house!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

ring your doctor or your local pharmacy in the morning they should be able to tell you what to do

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

You need to ring your doctor or go to a pharmacist, any advice here would be medical advice and beyond being against the charter would be daft to take from strangers on the internet. Wear a condom until you are back in the clear and it would be prudent in future to acquaint yourself more with any medication you're taking or make sure there's a booklet around. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement