Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco - FireAngel Smoke Alarms

• 22-04-2009 10:02pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

Tesco in Mahon Point have 10-year life Fire Angel alarms for 6.99 . They also have FireAngel Carbon Monoxide alarms for around 11.

A few weeks ago they were selling the 10-year alarms for around 15 euro (after discount).

(obligatory rant - they also have loads of unpriced items and empty shelves...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 pmulv

Thanks for that.
    There are plenty of both left in Ashbourne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

parsi wrote: »
    That's because all the tesco non-food sections are being revamped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

parsi wrote: »
    Tesco in Mahon Point have 10-year life Fire Angel alarms for 6.99 . They also have FireAngel Carbon Monoxide alarms for around 11.

A few weeks ago they were selling the 10-year alarms for around 15 euro (after discount).

as you are in Cork - you might be interested in the revamped Tesco in Douglas which will open in next few weeks. Shelves were being stocked last week but they are having some problems over staff contracts etc.
    Anyway - this Tesco says Tesco Extra - wonder what this means? Maybe there will be a larger range of non-grocery? Will be a major change for Douglas - the old store never really looked like a proper Tesco - always had some hangover from the days when it was Quinnsworth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭ash_kay

This evening in Tesco in Wilton, there were some FireAngel smoke alarms marked €2.10.
    I don't think they were the 10 year ones, though. They seemed pretty basic, but I guess you can't be fussy at that price :) Seemed to be a good few there but as they were on the top shelf, and I'm a bit of a munchkin, I have no idea how many.

I didn't actually scan one to double check the price so watch out, because the last time around, when I got one of the carbon monoxide ones, the prices on the shelf were completely different to what the products actually scanned at :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone know of they are any of these in Galway?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Damn, just paid €18.99 for a double pack of normal ones in B&Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

iMax wrote: »
    Damn, just paid €18.99 for a double pack of normal ones in B&Q
    Hay if they save your life some day you'll be happy enough with that price.

Advertisement