Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New speed camera locations around Dublin

Options
  • 22-04-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭

See attachment.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Shouldn't this read "possible locations"?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Are these operational yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

I believe that these are the locations given to the Gardai to locate temporary speed check cameras...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

HonalD wrote: »
    I believe that these are the locations given to the Gardai to locate temporary speed check cameras...........

I believe that they are. I would doubt that they're operational, rather that they are the designated sites where mobile or otherwise temporary cameras can be located.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

reading the list, the 4th and 5th locations have errors, either in the name of the road, or the number of the road.
    Also the 4th location has recently had it's speed limit reduced from 80 to 60km/h for very little explainable reason - other than shooting fish in a barrel. interestingly the speed limit goes back up approaching Blake's Cross which is a much more dangerous junction.

Also would it have been too hard for those boys in hi-viz yelow and blue to sort the list in some kind of order

Are these list's current and when have they changed? I saw a speed trap on the N6 about a km east of where a 8km+ zone is marked on the map on Good Friday.

The list for all counties is
    http://www.garda.ie/sez/

• Advertisement
Advertisement