Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required please

Options
  • 22-04-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,
    Tomorro evening I need to get to Knocknacarra church. I see that I can take the 2W bus and this will take me to the 'Knocknacarra Cross'... Is the church far from here? Could anybody please be able to give me directiongs from where the bus will drop me off!

Thanks so much:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

It goes right past it, I think.

There's a wee bit of complication in that some of the 2Ws don't cover quite as much of the route as others, but I'm pretty sure they all go past the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Gaillimh1990

thanks mary... is the church on the right or left and is it visible from the road??? I will be getting the 5.40 and i think that it is the normal one?? http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202229918-Galway2W.pdf

thanks mary... is the church on the right or left and is it visible from the road??? I will be getting the 5.40 and i think that it is the normal one?? http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202229918-Galway2W.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Easiest thing is to keep an eye out for Joyces regardless of where the bus drops you.

If the bus passes Joyces Shopping Centre, well and good. Just continue on past the Clybaun Road entrance to Joyces (i.e. not the Kingston Road/Main Road entrance) for about a five minute walk. The church is right in front of you on a T junction, you can't miss it.

Alternatively, if the bus drops you elsewhere (which will be nearby), just ask where Joyces is and apply the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

By the way, the church is also known as "Casey's Last Erection" but probably best not to ask anyone you'll meet in the Church what that means;)

• Advertisement

I know what you mean Ha

Advertisement