Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimmins Underwear!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

thongs/g-string anything else feels like a nappy on me, comfortwise I find thogs or g-strings very comfy once they're the right material.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Ginny wrote: »
    thongs/g-string anything else feels like a nappy on me, comfortwise I find thogs or g-strings very comfy once they're the right material.

+1 same here, some shorts are ok, everything else is just horrid.
    star-pants wrote: »
    Ah ha, they're like the ones I wear - v comfortable and sexy

where do you get them ? apart from Victoria's secrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I disagree that they look bad unless the woman has an amazing arse, most women can pull them off in my experience.

I have a liking for them, there's something kinda sexy about finding a thong in there under jeans or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I have a liking for them, there's something kinda sexy about finding a thong in there under jeans or whatever.

Agreed. I love having a nice sexy surprise for the guy underneath clothes that aren't necessarily sexy themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

SeekUp wrote: »
    Ditto . . . all you need is one swift breeze . . . !

Yeah, and also, if you're wearing a thong and you sit down in a dress, there can be dress wedgie once you get up. Which is just wrong on so many levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 monsoonish78

Acacia wrote: »
    Oooh, they're cute! I love underwear shopping! :D
    Me too, it's a recent development!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Don't mind thongs or g strings, kinda forget to wear them though!

I get a wedgie from boyshorts :confused: You know those ones with the elasticated waistbands that make you look fat? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

nouggatti wrote: »

House of Fraser in Dundrum, not the same brand but the same style.:)

And I'm trying to remember the name of another website...but can't dredge it from the memory at the moment...:(

Edit: Figleaves.com!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I love thongs. You just have to be careful not to buy them in too small a size as they will just annoy you by riding up then.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I prefer French knickers but I have thongs for wearing with leggings and super tight jeans.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Special occasions only.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thank feck my missus dont wear them. They are the most stupid looking things ever. Its horrible seen a lack going around with an arse that looks like its getting flossed by the stupid things.
    I did wear a string thing with a bull on the front of it at a session once. Only for about 2 minutes though. Even though I was completely plastered I still had the common sense that a string up me arse is uncomfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

waistbands that make you look fat? :P
    my fat makes me look fat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I can't cope with thongs or g-strings at all at all. I also can't cope with any underwear that has a seam going from the front right in the middle all the way to the back. Like these ones! They result in a front and back wedgie. Most uncomfortable.

I love la senza briefs though. The little ones that just sit on your hips that they always have a 5 for €15 or whatever. They're my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Ciks

Hehe, I remember my friend's granny was doing the ironing at her place once and found her g-string. After she was told what it was she was appalled, "Sure there's no heat in those!" Such a perfect stereotypical granny response. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

nouggatti wrote: »

La Senza tend to have them sometimes, I've bought them there before
    usually have a good 5 for 15€ deal or soemthing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

seanybiker wrote: »
    Its horrible seen a lack going around with an arse that looks like its getting flossed by the stupid things.

Am curious... this is the second time I've seen you use the word 'lack' in a context which makes no sense to me. What does it mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

shellyboo wrote: »
    Am curious... this is the second time I've seen you use the word 'lack' in a context which makes no sense to me. What does it mean?

Apparently it's Waterford slang for girlfriend.

http://www.slang.ie/index.php?county=all&entry=Lack&letter=L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

shellyboo wrote: »
    Gyalist wrote: »
    Apparently it's Waterford slang for girlfriend.

http://www.slang.ie/index.php?county=all&entry=Lack&letter=L

I don't like what the word itself implies.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I don't like what the word itself implies.

Meh, I'd be more concerned that he doesn't know how to use "seeing" vs "seen"

Advertisement