Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So my mum....

Options
  • 23-04-2009 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Right, not exactly a one liner and I am a woman telling a joke but sure maybe someone out there will get a laugh out of this.

So, as I was saying, my mum.... We were in the car, having a nice mother daughter bonding thing, whatever. Telling each other jokes, like silly women jokes. Then she just goes, 'oh, i've a good one, what makes love like a tiger and winks?' and then she f**king winks at me.

Like almost 60, cuddly, lovely irish mammy.

Rotten.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Parents are people to you know! good one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

what makes love like a tiger and winks

If that was your da, he would have said
    what fucks like a bull and winks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

probably...
    f*cking animals the pair of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I can confirm your mum's claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

Oh my god, ya!! I think I remember you from our chats alright. She wasn't as kind as you're being though, something about you being like a tiny squirmy slug dying inside her....Mammy loves the ol' animal metaphors.
    I dunno what to say to ya really, I mean, like, they'll drop some day. Hang in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement