Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subbed threads not notifying

Options
  • 23-04-2009 1:42am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

had this issues for years now... i get reported posts... but not updates on subbed thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

You're subscribed to exactly 13 threads, most of which haven't had replies since 2007 or mid 2008, and two of which have had a grand total of 1 reply each this year.

It's not really surprising that you don't get notifications :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yes i know, i've stopped doing it as i wasnt getting replies...

i dont get notifications on pms either, i suppose thats the real issue, just wondering if its something on my end i'm doing wrong.

"Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received Yes[] No [x]"

As far as I can see here, the only thing you're doing wrong is that you're not set up to receive notifications. There's nothing technically stopping you from receiving them.

Once you're subscribed to threads that actually give notification, or are set up to receive notifications for PMs, then if you're not receiving them we can probably start looking further.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

eek. seems i never set pm notifications up... my bad... sorry :o

eek. seems i never set pm notifications up... my bad... sorry :o
    I forgot to add a smiley face into the previous post, in case you thought I was annoyed or something ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement