Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS) Contents

• 23-04-2009 8:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I received an email this morning regarding the Microsoft Action Pack Subscription (MAPS) Contents and I was wondering could we buy it for my company.

We would be using it for business use but not for external customer use

Now I have looked around this morning and I can get nothing exact to say that I cant use it for this purpose.

I was going to buy Windows Server 08 today or tomorrow but I will hold of if I can get this pack instead.

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

It's certainly worthwhile. Qualifying is pretty open and quick to anyone that deals with Microsoft IT.

They added a condition a year or two ago that says that to renew the Action pack the following year one or more of your employees needs to complete one of their online courses.

Not sure whether they enforce this, but it only takes a couple of hours for one of the simple courses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

Yes it was worthwhile alrite.

for 320Euro we got 10000Euro worth of software. very worthwhile considering we were going to but SBS 08 and office 07 tomorrow for 2K.

Process was simple enough and Im waiting on my pack hopefully next week.
    the best bit is we can use all the software for business use!! no brainer for us with less than 10 users.

Advertisement