Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pandora battery quick

Options
  • 23-04-2009 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

hello i recently acquired a original psp i am headin off on hols next week and pretty much need to know where is the quickest place i can get a battery to set up my psp for emulators, is there anywhere in dublin or anyone in dublin who does the service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

If it is a new model chances are that cannot be modded even with a pandora battery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

SNL wrote: »
    hello i recently acquired a original psp i am headin off on hols next week and pretty much need to know where is the quickest place i can get a battery to set up my psp for emulators, is there anywhere in dublin or anyone in dublin who does the service

look in the thread above this one, modding services. I got a quick reply from a few!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055478489

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

darconio wrote: »
    If it is a new model chances are that cannot be modded even with a pandora battery

aye the latest are not te be modded yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SNL

Nope its a old style model

Advertisement