Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mental Health - Confused

Options
  • 23-04-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone kinda new to this. Just wondering if anyone out there suffers from anxiety / mild depression and is taking Zispin (mirtazapine).
    I am on seroxat and xanax and have heard bad review s about the Zispin and my doctor wants to put me on it. I often feel isolated because i dont know how to explain how i feel, i often feel as if i am missing things and not myself, does anyone have this experience?
    I am only in my 20's and hate being like this. If anyone has help or advice i would be really appreciate it and be really grateful
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You should speak to your GP about your misgivings about the medication they have prescribed for you. Alternatively you could see the opinion of another GP.

Either way I would be wary of trusting any 'advise' given here, few here are qualified to give it, nor do they know your particular medical history.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You need to seek appropriate professional advice on this- not the opinions of random strangers over the internet. Sorry- but this thread is hereby locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement