Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bobby Lashley Vs Bob Sapp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

Total Gack. Sapp's gonna get wrecked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Well he aint going to UFC snytime soon if he is going back to Pro Wrestling part time so he might as well take this fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Sapps not the fighter he was a few years ago, but he is still dangerous and has a significant size advantage on lashley. Lashleys favourite but theres plenty of potential for an upset.

Sapps not the fighter he was a few years ago, but he is still dangerous and has a significant size advantage on lashley. Lashleys favourite but theres plenty of potential for an upset.

I would be from the same school of thought. Lashley has yet to impress me. But then again Sapp seems to be more interested in just "getting paid" than the sport itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Circus time, the winner fights butterbean!!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement

cowzerp wrote: »
    Circus time, the winner fights butterbean!!!

Shamrock is suspended isnt he? :pac:

rovert wrote: »
    Shamrock is suspended isnt he? :pac:
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Has this fight even got a promotion behind it yet ? I doubt it will ever happen

T-K-O wrote: »
    Has this fight even got a promotion behind it yet ? I doubt it will ever happen

Prize Fight Promotions

And why?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

NFL vs Pro Wrestling. I'd prefer to see NFL vs Basketball, Sapp vs Giant Silva, make it happen:D:D

• Advertisement

Bob has done his fair share Pro Wrestling and Fighting Operas too come to think of it as well:
    1215339857.jpg

NFL vs Pro Wrestling. I'd prefer to see NFL vs Basketball, Sapp vs Giant Silva, make it happen:D:D
    No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Lashley was far from impressive in the last fight with guida, so i would not be writing off sapp in this.

Wow Lashley Ive never ever seen Boobby show that amount of fire in any kind of fight last night beating Mike Cook

rovert wrote: »
    Wow Lashley Ive never ever seen Boobby show that amount of fire in any kind of fight last night beating Mike Cook

Bobby didnt wanna touch gloves with him , was there a reason?

Edit just saw cooks entrance, he had on a luche libre mask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Some serious strength in Lashleys arms.. I dont think Cook tapped out, I think he got choked out..Bobby was also intimidating in Stare Down

I really need to watch this again, did he actually choke him out or was his weight on top in that position with the forearm on cooks throat that got the job done :eek:

There was a great interview with him on inside mma there, he even mentioned playing golf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

While some people detest Bob Sapp, I think the man is 100% pure, unadulterated entertainment. The first MMA fight I ever saw on tv was Bob Sapp fighting in one of the K-1 events a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

wow, just say it there, hard to say anything except his boxing still looks rudimentary but his wrestling and strength looks great. I don't know how he'll fair against sapp, i'm sure bob will get at least one big punch in before bobby takes him down. but i predict lashley by sub

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

wow, just say it there, hard to say anything except his boxing still looks rudimentary but his wrestling and strength looks great. I don't know how he'll fair against sapp, i'm sure bob will get at least one big punch in before bobby takes him down. but i predict lashley by sub

AH ya but he will improve, sure it was a right hook that knocked Cook down

• Advertisement
Advertisement