Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Xbox 360 Street Fighter 4 tournament-Sign Up!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Where is the witch.... ? It'd be a crime to have this tourny without him!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Hey whats the craic?
    Any places left?

Gamertag is: Seamarse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Where is the witch.... ? It'd be a crime to have this tourny without him!!

Can you PM him and let him know? I mightn't be on Live tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Hey whats the craic?
    Any places left?

Gamertag is: Seamarse

...and thats 24.

Let it begin.......(my ass whooping that is:()

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Unfortunately SF4 has no feature which can create a tournament for a set group of players. Therefore we have to do it the old fashioned way.

I will randomly assign players to groups and will post fixtures. The players in each group will play each other once and the top X players wll go through to a knockout stage.

All fixtures and results will be posted here!

i thought the new update allowed toruneys?
    anyway think there is a site that does a display off such tournaments, sort of like an online app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Only ad-hoc online tournaments.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fixtures and Results Thread now launched...please read all rules and changes to the format before playing!

Advertisement