Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TATTOO TV

Options
  • 23-04-2009 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey all,
    Just posting up real quick about a new site i think you'd have an interest in,

http://www.tattoo.tv

it's a site devoted to tattoo's, piercings, body mods, etc. it's got a lot to take a look at tattoo related:
    videos, music, forums, and more.

take a peak and see what you think! :)

Dane.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RoodBoi

anyone check out this site yet? i just realised ya prob think i'm spamming, so just came on to say i'm not. just put this up to help get the word out for a friend about their site. so, do check it out and sorry if anyone thought i was a spammer. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Thread has over 80 views, im sure you got a few click throughs.

You haven't really contributed much to the forum.. yet, and in all honesty if it was any other site I would have gotten rid of it ages ago. However, it is related to the forum.

Don't try bump it though i.e no one posted and it went off the main page, then you go and post up again to bump it up to the main page again for more to see. People didn't post for a reason.

Will wrote: »
    Thread has over 80 views, im sure you got a few click throughs.

You haven't really contributed much to the forum.. yet, and in all honesty if it was any other site I would have gotten rid of it ages ago. However, it is related to the forum.

Don't try bump it though i.e no one posted and it went off the main page, then you go and post up again to bump it up to the main page again for more to see. People didn't post for a reason.

oh, ok. em, sorry. genuinely just new to this whole thing. i'll stop posting in here altogether. as i said, i was posting up coz i thought that you might think i'm a spammer and was just clearing up that i wasn't. wasn't my intention to 'bump it'. i'll leave it be. sorry again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Didn't say you needed to stop posting :)
    Stick around, you will get a feel for the place pretty quickly.

Will wrote: »
    Didn't say you needed to stop posting :)
    Stick around, you will get a feel for the place pretty quickly.
    i get ya. i meant i'd stop posting in this one. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

I've been on to it. It's only new but there's already a lot of decent stuff up there. Worth a look.

Advertisement