Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BASS WITH BALLS!

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello pretty faces!

I've been playing bass for in or around 5 years now.

I have gigging, touring, recording and press experience with previous bands.

I'm based in Dublin and I'm chomping at the bit to set up or join my new favourite band.

Influences: Adebisi Shank, Bats, At The Drive-In, Biffy Clyro, Russian Circles, Redneck Manifesto

Melodies turn me on as does a balls out breakdown.

Whether you're a band looking for a bass player

or

a guitarist, drummer, singer, keyboard player, cowbellist or tamborine man etc who just wants to jam

PM or reply

Aieeep!

:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AutumnComission

Hiya. Im the manager for a band holding auditions in Bunratty, Co. Clare for gigs nationwide. Auditions are being set up for the end of May/early June. The full rig will be set up already, drums n all, all you need to bring is your bass and bass amp. The rythm section of the band are being replaced and the seven audition songs are on a temp website called www.bebo.com/theautumncommission. Gigs will be nationwide so travelling is a must! Please p.m. me your mobile number and email address if your interested and I can confirm the audition details closer to the time.

The Autumn Commission

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Whats up, where looking for a bass player asap, were covering and doing originals, set in dublin, practise twice a week ina studio (top class) its brand new! let me know what you think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 roryblynch

hi were looking for a bass player were based in meath and if your not to far away we would love to hear you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

dude

the fact that BATS and the shank are your influences makes you instantly awesome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 culture vandals

were huntin for a bassist at the min

have a listen and see if you'd be intrested

http://www.myspace.com/culture_vandals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SorrySheep

Male, 24, guitarist,Dublin.

I wanna make some serious noise and some stunning silence.

Influences range from pop to death metal,....I listen to everything.
    I bring energy and attitude.

I'm looking to join or start something start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tangent1

We are an original band in need of a bassist who is willing to work towards the ultimate goal - touring the continent (and beyond), playing festivals (and bigger), supporting our records, earning royalties all the while. Lots of room for creativity, yet keeping the focus of clever accessibility. Influences range from Santana and Phish to Yes and Pink Floyd. If you sing, that's a bonus but not required. All serious replies welcome.

Advertisement