Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverup Help / Advice

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a tattoo that I would like to get covered but I don't know how possible it will be due to its size. I'm thinking of a half-sleeve on Upper right arm anyway but can anyone offer advice if it will be possible to cover this and what type of tattoo might work if it is possible?

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj17/Cian82/tat2.jpg

Thanks alot :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tattoodemon

yes it can be covered or just changed and enhanced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tattoodemon

like this, i think its similar to yours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Noxin wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a tattoo that I would like to get covered but I don't know how possible it will be due to its size. I'm thinking of a half-sleeve on Upper right arm anyway but can anyone offer advice if it will be possible to cover this and what type of tattoo might work if it is possible?

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj17/Cian82/tat2.jpg

Thanks alot :)

A general rule regarding coverups is that the new tattoo has to be bigger and darker.
    As for the type of tattoo, thats more so your choice, best thing you could do would be to get a load of references as to the type of tattoos you like, create a shortlist from that and go see a very good tattoo artist, if he / she has experience with covering old tattoos then all the better.
    Look at BMEZINE.com for some styles you might like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Cheers folks,

I'll look a little more into it and get back. :)

Advertisement