Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get an igloo kennel?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

I'm hoping someone might ba able to tell me where I could buy an Igloo dog kennel? I know that you can get them online but I was hoping to get one in an actual shop!

We need a new kennel for our dog ASAP as she has just put the finishing touches on destroying the one we had for her and we want to get something durable that she won't so easlig destroy.
    It was a solid wood one that we had for her so wooden ones are a no no!
    Thanks a million everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The igloos can work because they are more rounded, the dog could be chewing out of boredom or frustration so might try and still have a go at the igloo. I ordered mine years ago from the wholesaler but if you ask a pet shop they might order one in for you. I have seen them in hardware shops but might take a bit of shopping around or phoning around first. Some of the larger hardware shops have the plastic kennel shaped type version but some might have the igloo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Harris

I saw one in the hardware store in Shankill village last week (shop is called "Gremmas") Dont have a number for them but 11811 should help you out.
    Good luck

Advertisement