Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants for Sunday Lunch

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for somewhere different to go Sunday for lunch. I want to treat my bf and daughter.

Id be hoping the place is child-friendly with a plain menu for kids, i dont mind what kind of food I eat - I love Italian food.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dbar

If you want to take a nice spin, we often go to the mills inn in Ballyvourney,
    (on the way to Killarney) excellent food and very quick service, great for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

What area? City / County etc

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Depuy lady

Hi,

Looking for somewhere in the city I want to take my 4year old to the cinema after

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

http://www.curranscork.com/

North Gate cimema around the corner, see their site for details and call them to see if they open at time you want to go.

MC

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I've been to Scotts and the Pembroke for Sunday lunch.
    Scotts is a carvery job and can be pretty busy but the food is nice
    The pembroke is more expensive, more formal, but the food is really good there.
    Both cater for Kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Most of my favourite places are closed on Sunday, but I will agree with the Pembroke as a good option.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

If you like Italian then Milanos is good for kids - at least i always seem to see families going in there and they have a kids section on the menu i think

Advertisement