Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we baby cappa 3.8

Options
  • 23-04-2009 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

i am having a bit of trouble with my pistol.
    the mag holds 23 but when i shoot it after about 16 or 17 shots the bbs dont eject but when i pull the trigger the slide still moves back and i know there is still loads of gas in the mag as when i push the gas release thing on the mag you can tell that there was still loads of gas left in it when it comes out.
    could this be something to do with the gas i use which is abby predator gun gas 134a.(also the bbs are 0.20)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ok firstly that gas is too weak for a metal slide gun, get green gas. Secondly don't release gas from the mag by hand it's not good for the seals. Green gas should make it perform properly perhaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

zero19 wrote: »
    Ok firstly that gas is too weak for a metal slide gun, get green gas. Secondly don't release gas from the mag by hand it's not good for the seals. Green gas should make it perform properly perhaps

so i am not ment to push that button on the mag to release the gas,if so do i just shoot it until all the gas is gone from the mag?
    also could you recomend me gas

Abbey predator ultra gas, the red and white can is the one you need. The whole gas release issue is that is shouldn't be done in a continual blast as far as i know, you should keep a small bit of gas in the mag when your done firing it though to keep the seals from drying out

Abbey predator ultra gas, the red and white can is the one you need. The whole gas release issue is that is shouldn't be done in a continual blast as far as i know, you should keep a small bit of gas in the mag when your done firing it though to keep the seals from drying out

so bacsically i havent seen the best of this pistol as a result of using the wrong gas and also is it safe to leave a bit gas in the mag overnight or for a lenght of time?

You'll be very impressed with that gun on green gas! Leaving gas in it overnight is fine just don't fill the mag fully and leave it alone for months, that's not good for the mag either

• Advertisement

You'll be very impressed with that gun on green gas! Leaving gas in it overnight is fine just don't fill the mag fully and leave it alone for months, that's not good for the mag either

thanks for telling us all that stuff,otherwise i probley would of recked the pistol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

might try a bit of silicone sray on the slide too,
    it will help the recoil action and loading

Advertisement