Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i contact a lost loved one?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi i really need to see a good medium or psychic to contact a loved one,if anyone has Dymphna's number i would greatly appreciate it,also ive been told that i sholud use a ouija board,would this work? would i get who i was looking for? i would be very greatfulfor any advice,thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

quiteone wrote: »
    Hi i really need to see a good medium or psychic to contact a loved one,if anyone has Dymphna's number i would greatly appreciate it,also ive been told that i sholud use a ouija board,would this work? would i get who i was looking for? i would be very greatfulfor any advice,thank you.
    never use a ouja board its dangerous-go on the internet in your area or to a spiritualist meeting - famous people in the passed like arthur conan doyle and the victorian british prime minister gladstone were converts

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

quiteone wrote: »
    Ouija? No. No. No. At best youll confuse yourself, at worst youll scare yourself. There are members here who do mediumship work, I do from time to time, but Ill let any others name themselves.:)

If you find a medium youre comfortable to see, dont go expecting 'that' particular loved one to be there. It might not work out that way, for lots of reasons. Just go for the contact and validation you do recieve, and for the message you do get, from whoever the medium contacts for you. Its not always what you are expecting, but more often than not, its the right thing for you to hear.

Even talking to a medium about your loved ones passing can be helpful, even if contact with them is not made.

The best route for finding someone who only works as a medium is a spiritualist organisation. The Spiritualist National Union (UK), The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain, or the soon to be up and running Spiritualist Union of Ireland.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement