Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature

Options
  • 23-04-2009 1:53pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its seems to be broke

All it is displaying is

[SIGPIC]A Self Portrait [/SIGPIC]

and I dont think that should be the case. As far as I know I havent changed anything.

Any one have any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Did someone from the sig police edit it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Did someone from the sig police edit it?

Unless I missed it I didnt see anythign in there + they usually leave a reason behind dont they?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

kearnsr wrote: »
    they usually leave a reason behind dont they?

I actually don't know tbh.
    I don't pay much attention to the sig police stuff.
    Perhaps one of my fellow smods will be along with more info.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I actually don't know tbh.
    I don't pay much attention to the sig police stuff.
    Perhaps one of my fellow smods will be along with more info.

Thanks for that

I'm usually not in trouble with them and its been up since around Feburary so I dont think its them

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I don't know what's wrong because I've never seen anyone use the [sigpic] tags before. I suppose it must have been dropped as a feature. I've replaced the pic for you if that's ok.

I'll ask Ross if he knows anything about it.

• Advertisement

I don't know what's wrong because I've never seen anyone use the [sigpic] tags before. I suppose it must have been dropped as a feature. I've replaced the pic for you if that's ok.

I'll ask Ross if he knows anything about it.

Doesnt bother me either way just reporting it as it maybe affecting others.

How do must people put up their sigs? I thought this was a nice handy way of doing it

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah, it is. I'd really never seen it before so I don't know. I usually just go: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editsignature and use the Edit Signature part (you can insert images there, too) rather than the sigpic part.

You learn something new every day!

Didnt realise that boards did pic hosting

Advertisement