Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digging hoes

Options
  • 23-04-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Went to a place recently and saw some of these so i tried a couple has anybody else seen them or got any??
    http://www.chillingtonhoes.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

I would like one of the trenching hoes. Where did you get yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

Hello Gollyitsolly....on that website it says that Chillington Hoes will avaliable everywhere in Ireland soon but i saw them first at the Organic Centre in Leitrim 0719854338 www.theorganiccentre.ie

I tried the Heavy Duty Hoe and the Ridging Hoe and they are far better and faster than a spade so we went back and bought those.

Also you can try the organic gardens at Knockvicar in Boyle www.knockvicargardener.com 0719667958

That website for Chillington Hoes has a contact number and contact form as well if you get stuck they may have new people nearer you that arent listed www.chillingtonhoes.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

i'd like a ridging hoe. i just emailed chillington asking about one. is there any where in dublin to get a hoe like this, it doesnt have to be chillington, and at what cost. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 crocman

They have a place listed for Dublin its in there outlets or stockest page here http://www.chillingtonhoes.com/stockists.html They seem to have places all over Ireland now. I bought mine over from England as they are quite popular there so must be catching on here now as it seems, they are the dogs though. Watch out for copies that you see on some buying sites, but i suppose if you only buy off listed places you can only get the real mcoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Locked. Enough, or I'll start handing out bans for shilling chillington hoes.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement