Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Match updates to your phone

Options
  • 23-04-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

Hey guys unfortunately I work weekends so during all our matches so for ages I was looking for a way to get updates turns out meteor do it i don't know if it works for every mobile but they give you the match lineup and then goal, halftime & fulltime updates

"TOTT" to 51511
    and "STOP TOTT" to 51511

Just found it helpfull sorry if this is in the wrong place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

im with meteor aswell and i find it a bit unreliable, a few times i gavent even got the teamsheets!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hey guys unfortunately I work weekends so during all our matches so for ages I was looking for a way to get updates turns out meteor do it i don't know if it works for every mobile but they give you the match lineup and then goal, halftime & fulltime updates

"TOTT" to 51511
    and "STOP TOTT" to 51511

Just found it helpfull sorry if this is in the wrong place
    Whats the cost per text ? i used to have this with 02 in the past and they would send you texts for every little thing that happened at the club and the cost would build up,but as you say it is very handy if you are working on match day..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

its 9 cent a txt but i just start it on match day and once the game is over stop it max ive gotten would be 4 or 5 txts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

tippspur wrote: »
    Whats the cost per text ? i used to have this with 02 in the past and they would send you texts for every little thing that happened at the club and the cost would build up,but as you say it is very handy if you are working on match day..

i had a similar experience. was getting txts on ireland managers appointment/sackings! and even injury to england players for international duty(steven gerrard not a spurs player!)

ridicolous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

The one I hate about these is that at half-time they tell you that it's 1-1 or whatever......OF COURSE it's 1-1 if you've texted me to tell me about the two goals and not texted me since....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

its 9 cent a txt but i just start it on match day and once the game is over stop it max ive gotten would be 4 or 5 txts
    Thats not to bad if you can turn it off and on when you like,i didn't know they allowed that..:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Well they can't stop ya from unsubscribing so it's no bother

Advertisement