Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexy time

Options
  • 23-04-2009 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Just thinking about a thread in PI - during sexy time what or who do you think about??

George Clooney, Mac Dreamy or Steamy:p etc

Sometimes I think about shoes - usually ones I cannot afford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Any chance you would be thinking about the person you are having sexy time with?

Standard reply tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

I think I shut off....I dont really know....probably my thoughts would be kinky though. Ask me again after the May Bank holiday weekend:D

Are you joking about the shoes? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Insurgent wrote: »
    Any chance you would be thinking about the person you are having sexy time with?

Standard reply tbh.

Standard answer - yes

But being honest - you ONLY think about the person in front of you?
    You never 'imagine' anyone or anything - to ahem.. finish things off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭AnnieB82

it may be slushy but I only think of my partner during sex, at most I might start thinking of myself if I get over-excited, but never anyone else...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Insurgent wrote: »

Standard reply tbh.

ah, but what if you're having some sexy time on your own ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

sam34 wrote: »

Then you'd be thinking about yourself? No?:)

Then you'd be thinking about yourself? No?:)

well, myself and someone else ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

LouOB wrote: »

No, my thoughts are on the guy I'm with...otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping with him. :)

Shoes...really? :confused: Can't say I've ever thought of stuff like that, I'm usually in another place altogether. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Shoes? Seriously? Do you just lie there like a bag of spuds and dream of... shoes?

mind boggling, why don't you just go out and buy shoes and not waste the guys time and yours if you're dreaming of shoes?

*facepalm*

sexy time = sexy thoughts
    shoe shopping = thoughts of shoes

unless you're ripping the proverbial p¡ss

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

I am the complete opposite to you, often I think about sex when I'm shoe shopping ;)

Agree with everyone here.. I always am way to carried away to be thinking about inanimate objects! That's a little weird OP. Must ask now...OP is shoes better than sex? Maybe you should be getting yourself a new BF if its a yes!!

To be fair, you shouldn't knock it unless you've tried it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Moonbaby wrote: »
    To be fair, you shouldn't knock it unless you've tried it.

What sex, or thinking about shoes during sex, or shoe shopping?

Now I love shoes, and frequently think about their visual impact when purchasing them, but thinking about shoes I'd like during sex?

Something is just not right there, I suppose it is an alternative to "lie back and think of Ireland"

and ROFL :D @ Will's sack of spuds :D

I'm serious though, call me a spa or whatever but something so sacred and intimate as sex and here is one girl thinking about shoes... i just don't get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

hahaha this is so funny, i never thought about it before but i think of well excuse the bluntness but im thinking of how his bits feel inside me i guess!!! personally i love shoes but if i think of them ill be put off i have to concentrate on whats happening in the moment to reach orgasm.
    I dont think you love him... but even at that if im having a one night stand i think of how naughty it is and how sexy he is and how he wants my body... does this man make u feel wanted or is it just a chore....
    i dunno sex is something to take u away from all your worries, its like another world, just u and him and the moment and that unbelievable rush you get. Shoes?
    I think u should find yourself another man.... maybe will?? he sounds like he could show u something better than shoes hahaha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Will wrote: »
    I'm serious though, call me a spa or whatever but something so sacred and intimate as sex and here is one girl thinking about shoes... i just don't get it

:confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Will wrote: »

I agree 100% it was the sack of spuds comment I found amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I think u should find yourself another man.... maybe will??

:eek:

I'm happily taken by an amazing girl :), oh there she is :)

yeah nouggatti, i like to throw in a few flourishes every now and again

MagicMarger - here learnify :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

hahaha this is so funny, i never thought about it before but i think of well excuse the bluntness but im thinking of how his bits feel inside me i guess!!!
    Well as a bloke I do the same only in reverse:). Hand on heart I've honestly never thought about anyone else if I'm with someone. Hell even if it's me time I tend to think of the one I'm with for the most part. When single? It's a cast of thousands. Even has subplots and villagers.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've never thought of someone else. I'm either completely lost in the moment and thinking of nothing except how amazing it feels, or the person I'm with. Occasionally, I have a thought about something mundane but then I lose the flow of things and have to concentrate on getting it back.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Well as a bloke I do the same only in reverse:). Hand on heart I've honestly never thought about anyone else if I'm with someone.

Same here, can't really understand how one wouldn't :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Faith wrote: »
    I've never thought of someone else. I'm either completely lost in the moment and thinking of nothing except how amazing it feels, or the person I'm with. Occasionally, I have a thought about something mundane but then I lose the flow of things and have to concentrate on getting it back.

Same here, whats the point in having a sex life with your OH if you're not even thinking of them at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Dublin_Andy

hahaha this is so funny, i never thought about it before but i think of well excuse the bluntness but im thinking of how his bits feel inside me i guess!!! personally i love shoes but if i think of them ill be put off i have to concentrate on whats happening in the moment to reach orgasm.
    I dont think you love him... but even at that if im having a one night stand i think of how naughty it is and how sexy he is and how he wants my body... does this man make u feel wanted or is it just a chore....
    i dunno sex is something to take u away from all your worries, its like another world, just u and him and the moment and that unbelievable rush you get. Shoes?
    I think u should find yourself another man.... maybe will?? he sounds like he could show u something better than shoes hahaha

what she said... in reverse :D

Wibbs wrote: »
    When single? It's a cast of thousands. Even has subplots and villagers.:D

hahaha i love this quote!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I think of me lack. Its really bad thought if I think Im going to fart and then I have to concentrate on leaving it out in small bursts so it doesnt be a smelly one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My girlfriend of course.

I wonder is she on her way home yet

>_>

<_<

LouOB wrote: »
    Standard answer - yes

Yes I do. Never had a need to think of anyone else.

sam34 wrote: »

That's a different story. As I said on another thread, I have plent to think about when it comes to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I did not spot this one, I try to think of mundane things to "Calm me down" but everytime I look at my o/h woosh I am back up there again in .001 sec. I have tried thinking of things to distract me from getting there quick but its hard! :D

Thank god we are very compatable in this area so I never have to worry, I remember when we first started sex it only took me .0001 sec to climax ( My oh is hot, very very hot!- to me anyway) but I loved this cause I got to finish her off in more wickid ways.... Oh the pain.:)

Like I said I am very lucky Its lack of thought i try to achieve not thinking of someone else.

PS: Changing positions I find makes this worse not better. Oh the view :D

Advertisement