Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The New Students Union

• 23-04-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

So as we al know the SU is small, cramped and uncomfortably clicky.
    However, a new one is supposed to be coming soon.

just wondering if anyone has heard anything concrete about it.
    I was told that money has been collected for a student building deilo since the 90's and that the barrow centre is to be extended into the stone carpark (i hope they'll put in some spaces elsewhere or a bad situation is going to get worse) and a new large comfortable SU is one of the main benefits of this dvelopment.
    The heath centre is supposed to be relocating there as well.

So any of you heard anything about this?

Oh yeah, work is supposed to start in August.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Wicked

yeah there was talk about it at graduation last year, 2 million or something is being put into a new student union!

supposedly onto the area your talking about and i doubt extra parking will be arranged.

personally i am very anti SU so i think its a complete waist. but thats just my opinion. I'm very supportive of the bigger health clinic though.

Advertisement