Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(REQ) Xbox 360 bundle

• 23-04-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap 360 bundle, probably the Arcade bundle.

I've searched boards but nothing recently. I don't think the savings will be worth it to go North as that would cost e60 in petrol.

Bundle with Fifa up north only €140. Is there anything that comes close to that down south. Cheapest i can get down here is xbox on it's own for €170 in Argos of €180 in xtra vision with games i'd never really play.

any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

Smyths do offers on all of the big 3 consoles(Xbox360,PS3,Wii) that change weekly / bi-weekly.

The offers don't come up on their website so it's best to see in-store.

That said , I doubt it'll be that cheap ie €140

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

gandhi123 wrote: »
    Smyths do offers on all of the big 3 consoles(Xbox360,PS3,Wii) that change weekly / bi-weekly.

The offers don't come up on their website so it's best to see in-store.

That said , I doubt it'll be that cheap ie €140

Hi Thanks for the reply.

what I did in the end was buy an Arcade xbox 360 from Ebay for €120 approx (£100)

bought Fifa 09 for €24 on Play.com

Bought 120 gb hdd from Deal extreme with rechargable battery (for controller) and also headset for $90 (€60)

So for approx €200 I have a pretty good xbox with Fifa. Only downside is I only have 1 controller although these can be picked up for $30 on deal extreme.

I think I got a pretty good deal in fairness

Advertisement