Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gavin DeGraw

Options
  • 23-04-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone else a fan of this guy?

I picked up his two albums recently and am addicted to them know.

I only discovered him from the TV show One Tree Hill (BTW i alos recommend the show's soundtracks)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I love I Don't Wanna Be! *sings to self*

Actually I find that a lot of US TV shows have great songs played on them which has seriously broadened my music tastes! Smallville has some good songs too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Huge fan right here!

He played here a few years ago in The Village when Chariot just came out, he was class!
    Got to meet him and all, he's a legend

New album Free is just out

He uses his voice a lot more on the later albums, he's RAPPIH!

We even have the same Birthday! :)
    [/stalker]

• Registered Users Posts: 86,876 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source EW
    Gavin DeGraw is being treated at a New York City hospital after an assault on Sunday night, according to a statement by his publicist. The 34-year-old singer, whose hits include “I Don’t Want to Be” and “Chariot,” was taken to the hospital by ambulance and remains “under observation,” the publicist said. DeGraw has been touring with Maroon 5 and Train.

I hope he will be ok

Advertisement