Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nude Shoes

• 23-04-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi guys!

lk-bennett-main.jpg

I found these shoes the other day, tried em on and fell head over heels in love..... But there €179 WAY too expensive. But I really want a similar pair. Anybody seen anything similar, I've tried eBay but nothing

Considering nude is so 'in' I thought it would be a doddle!

I adore the black ones too
    SS09IDINAOCHPBLA-BLACK_p.jpg

I can't wait til Summer sales.....

Help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

I'm sorry bby I really don't like them :(. The black one's are slightly better though, but still ugly. They just look like old lady shoes :( x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Fair enough, but I promise they look better on. Heel is higher.... and they just do :P

Ya know when you've your heart set on something.....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Lady Luck wrote: »
    I'm sorry bby I really don't like them :(. The black one's are slightly better though, but still ugly. They just look like old lady shoes :( x x x

Lady Luck that was uncalled for. The OP did not ask for your or anyones opinion on the shoes, she simply asked if anyone had seen a similar style shoe for cheaper.

If you dont have anything helpful to say please dont just post to slander someone else's taste.

OP Those shoes are lovely, patent seems to be back in atm so hopefully you will find something similar, maybe try faith or barrats for a cheaper alternative. GL :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If an old lady can wear heels that high fair play to her!

Love the shoes OP, I saw a similar enough pair in Faith recently, they were black but they may have nude too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

my girlfriend just seen this and said go to next she got a pair like them last week :)

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »

Love the shoes OP, I saw a similar enough pair in Faith recently, they were black but they may have nude too.
    my girlfriend just seen this and said go to next she got a pair like them last week :)

Thanks dudes and dudettes! So much for studying :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

Hi OP go into Aldo they have ones really similar to the ones you posted. All the shoes in there cost about €100 but they have some lovely ones...I have to be dragged out the shop everytime I go in because I want to buy everything!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Lady Luck

Twincest wrote: »
    Lady Luck that was uncalled for. The OP did not ask for your or anyones opinion on the shoes, she simply asked if anyone had seen a similar style shoe for cheaper.

If you dont have anything helpful to say please dont just post to slander someone else's taste.

OP Those shoes are lovely, patent seems to be back in atm so hopefully you will find something similar, maybe try faith or barrats for a cheaper alternative. GL :)

Excuse me, but she didnt ask for YOUR opinion either. But I gave mine to be helpful. I thought she'd want to know her shoes look dreadful before leaving the house. Would you prefer if I lied and told her they were beautiful, when I really think they're ugly shoes?? x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 thescruff

i'll buy the 2 pairs for ya!

thescruff wrote: »

Can I have some too? :p

• Advertisement

Excuse me, but she didnt ask for YOUR opinion either. But I gave mine to be helpful. I thought she'd want to know her shoes look dreadful before leaving the house. Would you prefer if I lied and told her they were beautiful, when I really think they're ugly shoes?? x x

Heehee I'd kill to see what you think is good taste.:rolleyes: Sometimes Lady its nice to keep your opinions to yourself when they are negative, especially as the OP clearly likes the shoes.

Personally I think they are fab...it is all about how you wear some items and having style...guess that you don't understand that ladyluck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭sunshine rose

They really are fab shoes!
    Was on the look out for a pair of nude shoes myself so this is perfect timing:pac:
    OP, where was it you saw the orignial shoes? not that I can afford them at the mo...but just to try on:p

They really are fab shoes!
    Was on the look out for a pair of nude shoes myself so this is perfect timing:pac:
    OP, where was it you saw the orignial shoes? not that I can afford them at the mo...but just to try on:p

LK Bennett in BT's.... Breaks my heart that I can't have them :(

The picture does them no justice, there higher in real life and are very elegant on and will probably go with a lot!!!

Maybe I'll just save..... (Hate the word)

thescruff wrote: »

No teasing, please ;);)

Hi OP go into Aldo they have ones really similar to the ones you posted. All the shoes in there cost about €100 but they have some lovely ones...I have to be dragged out the shop everytime I go in because I want to buy everything!:p

Damn you Pixie now I want these

27_lacau_68_2.jpg

Do you think these are more white then nude/beige?

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/pumps/peep-toe/67988279-pruzany/17

Thank you!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Saw these in clarks, the pictures make them look whiter than they are, but they're a little beige-r in real life if you know what I mean :)

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword-is-driftwood

All under 100 euro, all quite comfy too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

asos have something similar, but theyre not patent:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Premium-Leather-Platform-Peep-Toe-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=528053&cid=6461&Rf-200=20&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Nude

ps. definitely not old lady shoes! unless the age of when you become an "old lady" has dropped by 50 years so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

27_lacau_68_2.jpg

<dribble> those are gorrrrgeous, I also love them with the turquoise heels

With the LK Bennett shoes- keep an eye on the BT Website for sales, sometimes they have fab 20% off everything in store type things so you could get a bargain!

<dribble> those are gorrrrgeous, I also love them with the turquoise heels

With the LK Bennett shoes- keep an eye on the BT Website for sales, sometimes they have fab 20% off everything in store type things so you could get a bargain!

I work in BT's! Even with the discount I can't justify it!!! :(

LOVE the turquoise ones!!! I need to win euro millions tonight!

Thanks love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I work in BT's! Even with the discount I can't justify it!!! :(

Stealing from work it is so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

lady Luck, kinda funny don't you think that nearly everyone else posting here thinks that the shoes are fab?! OP, love the shoes, esp. in nude. Sorry, but haven't seen a similar pair at a cheaper price anywhere esp. as I've been on the look out for that style and colour myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Am desperate for a pair of shoes like these myself.
    The ones on ASOS are gorgeous but I really want patent.
    The search goes on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭peanut66

I recently got a pair in an almost identical style to those but they are suede not patent. I got them in Zara in Spain, Im sure they have them over here too and I think they are fab and really high. They were €59 over there. :)

peanut66 wrote: »
    I recently got a pair in an almost identical style to those but they are suede not patent. I got them in Zara in Spain, Im sure they have them over here too and I think they are fab and really high. They were €59 over there. :)

Grrrr!
    I wish they had an online shop.... No Zara in Galway.... Shopping trip in order!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 smileyhappy

I <3 those shoes

they're soooo sexy!!!

Try new look. I got a pair nearly identical in there last year. So they aren't the comfiest shoes but they look fab :p

peanut66 wrote: »

I saw those in Zara on Henry St! They're gorgeous, I'm just worried will the suede be hard to keep clean? Have had bad experiences with suede shows in the past!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

I know BT's have a 20% off promotion on at the moment - LK Bennett in Dublin are doing it. I don't know if you would be able to get the 20% off on top of your staff discount but if you could that would help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ShineadyRyan

They're class!! I've seen them and the pic doesn't do them justice at all!! Well I know they're pretty expensive but in comparison with the nude Louboutins that are in BT's...thats only small change. Don't think I could ever justify paying 520 for a pair of shoes!!:eek::eek: eeek.
    You have your discount.........uuuuuse it. They're fab. If you don't get them...I will!:) -Just need to get paid :)

They're class!! I've seen them and the pic doesn't do them justice at all!! Well I know they're pretty expensive but in comparison with the nude Louboutins that are in BT's...thats only small change. Don't think I could ever justify paying 520 for a pair of shoes!!:eek::eek: eeek.
    You have your discount.........uuuuuse it. They're fab. If you don't get them...I will!:) -Just need to get paid :)

Thanks for the encouragment BUT they sold the last 5 today.... Broke my heart! Maybe I'll save for Louboutains... Hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ShineadyRyan

Aw neo!!:eek: Maybe it was fate....I'll hold a size 5 in the Louboutins for you!:D...if only

Aww lads..... i found a very similar pair to my OP shoes.... on ebay

€74.00 from USA, not including postage.
    I dunno whether to bite the bullet, buy from LK Bennet OR buy the cheap Louboutin lookie likes????

*Can I post an ebay linky?

SapphireDiamond I was thinking about you yesterday! I got an email from LK Bennett - they are doing 25% certain shoes if you buy them online. I think you can also print it off and get the discount instore. There is a LK Bennett store in Dundrum if you happen to be in Dublin?

If you want to PM me I would be happy to forward the email onto you!

Would love to see what the ebay shoes look like! A friend of mine buys shoes from ebay all the time and it's worked out fine for her. I tend to be in between shoe sizes so have to try things on.

eBay

There the ebay ones, I don't particularly like the red....

Mmmmm I'll PM you x

They are gorgeous! And almost identical to the LK Bennett ones. I wore a pair of River Island shoes in the office last year that had red soles and girls kept asking in hushed awed tones "Are they Louboutins??"

Yeah, I guess they'd work like that! Love Louboutins, if only.....

• Advertisement

I know....I could probably afford Louboutins if I did not eat, or drink anything at all for about 3 months. I would spend all my time looking lovingly at them!

So... My ebay ones just sold!!!!

If it was one of the lovely boardies.... Well wear (sneaky things :) )

Oh no!!! That's awful for you! Do they have more than one pair??

It's quite a coincidence alright.....!

They seem to be on ebay again - just PM'd you the link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

no need to be bi***y about it! I think the shoes are lovely the only thing tho is i think the colour of the nude ones is a bit funny, you could prob get a nicer colour of nude colour shoes?if ya get me!! the shoes in the link below(im not saying those shoes but the colour) the lighter colour would be nicer me thinks!!

http://www.barratts.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product1_10055_-1_83909_10553

Hope that helps!!My friend wear a pair of nude heels that kinda colour and her legs look sooooo long when she wears them!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭shezza

Hey Girls
    I've bought two pairs of Louboutins online on www.ioffer.com and they are the exact same as the ones in BT's I go in and find out the style name and then type it into the site. Go with a seller with honest feedback they usually come from China I think.
    I got the black suede ones they are so high but I love them so many compliments I just say I had vouchers and got them in BTS!!
    I also bought a Chanel handbag real lambskin leather (like the one lauren has on the hills) it came with the box dustbag and authenthic cards. I never paid over 150 euro for any item incl postage

eBay

Mmmmm I'll PM you x

Wow they're gorgeous. I'm VERY tempted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

eBay

Mmmmm I'll PM you x

*sigh*
    You've just cost me €100!
    I don't know whether to hate you or love you. lol

Love me, you know you want too! :)

Will you let me know how you get on with them? What there like and what not?

Hope to win the lotto in the next week.
    One pair for each of the ladies who have contributed to this forum for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭FabulousGirl

shezza wrote: »
    Hey Girls
    I've bought two pairs of Louboutins online on www.ioffer.com and they are the exact same as the ones in BT's I go in and find out the style name and then type it into the site. Go with a seller with honest feedback they usually come from China I think.
    I got the black suede ones they are so high but I love them so many compliments I just say I had vouchers and got them in BTS!!
    I also bought a Chanel handbag real lambskin leather (like the one lauren has on the hills) it came with the box dustbag and authenthic cards. I never paid over 150 euro for any item incl postage

They're gorgeous, I take it they're not genuine though?!
    If they are fake what happens if they are caught by customs - are they destroyed?
    If they are real and are caught by customs do you have to pay duty on them? How much would that be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Will you let me know how you get on with them? What there like and what not?

Ya, pretty please post up some feedback when you get them.

They look lovely. I'd be very tempted but It'd be good to hear somebody elses feedback first!!!

And I'm amazed to hear Louboutins are seliing like hotcakes!!!

Are we not in a RECESSION!!!!:confused::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

How did I end up being the test dummy on someone else's thread! lol.
    I can't wait to get them. I've been looking for a pair for ages. Can't afford Louboutins yet (and there's another pair I want first) so these are perfect.

I love the style and colour. Seller seems ok so hopefully I wont have problems.
    If you spot any more nice shoes around I'm only too happy to be the tester. Donations welcome! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 leanne923

www.gumtree.ie

Theres a good few people selling on thier louboutins and theres also some new one's!!!! Seems too good to be true but I got some off a lovely girl came on Friday and I'm delighted!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 star65

im sure you are delited, customs won't be though :D

Advertisement