Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Yo Sushi gone?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just got a text that Yo Sushi in the Pavilions SC is closed. Anyone know if it's for good or just temporary?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 pdb123

if it is thats weid, it was always jammers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yup according to the piece of paper stuck to the window they have ceased trading in the pavillions :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

I know they are opening in town where AYA used to be (behind Brown Thomas)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

AKA is it? Whats d story.. do you jus sit there and eat as much sushi from the conveyor belt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Scratchface

Damn, I really liked that place. I did notice the shutters down at lunchtime the other day. Suppose you shouldn't get attached to anything in a recession !:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Had to be high rents? Place was usually at least half full anytime Ive seen it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Interesting - when you go on Yo Sushi Ireland's website the contact email address is someone at abrakebabra.net! I wonder will we see Abrakebabra going into that unit now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Interesting - when you go on Yo Sushi Ireland's website the contact email address is someone at abrakebabra.net! I wonder will we see Abrakebabra going into that unit now?

From same site:

YO! Sushi’s franchise partner Sushi Master is the company behind the hugely successful Abrakebabra chain and the 40+ strong Bagel Factory franchise. Ireland’s second location is in the newly extended Swords Pavilion Shopping Centre.

Advertisement