Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashtown Dog Pound opening hours?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭

Googled the opening hours and some sites said it's open from 10-5 on weekdays, others said it's 2-4. Does anyone know which it is? I'll be passing tomorrow around 10/11 and have duvets and pillows for bedding for the dogs. 2 will be too late for me if that's the time they open. Anyone know for sure what the hours are? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

It's open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (closes 1pm to 2pm for lunch). It opens from 10am to 12pm on Saturdays on Sundays.
    That's according to Dogs in Distress who work with dogs directly from the pound, so if anyone knows for sure- they do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

It's open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (closes 1pm to 2pm for lunch). It opens from 10am to 12pm on Saturdays on Sundays.

Thanks Call me Socket! The hours are very vague online so wanted to be sure, thanks!

Advertisement