Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Boy's acne spells "A R S E"

• 23-04-2009 5:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

2d0x4id.jpg

So for those without good eyesight:

"The other day some of the bigger lads dragged me into the toilet and tryed to flush my head down the ****ter because they said that's where an arse belongs"

hmmmm 11 votes

Poor Fella :(
    0% 0 votes
    LOL!
    72% 8 votes
    ROFLMAO!
    27% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

This was already posted about a week ago.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH

Ahahahahaha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

darkman2 wrote: »
    2d0x4id.jpg

So for those without good eyesight:

"The other day some of the bigger lads dragged me into the toilet and tryed to flush my head down the ****ter because they said that's where an arse belongs"

That's nothing. I had bad acne as a youngster, which once spelt out 'DEATH TO BERTIE AHERN'. And this is when Bertie was in power. I was arrested for making threats to the Taoiseach, and spent six months in Juve hall.

That, my freinds, is cruelty from Above.

Advertisement