Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SATs in Dublin?

• 23-04-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm just finishing my first year of college in Ireland and I've decided I'd like to study in the states. I've been thinking about it for about a year now but I obviously left it too late last year. I don't like my course,my college and I wouldn't mind leaving Ireland for a few years either. :pac:

Anyway,I was wondering if there was anywhere in Dubin that prepared students for the SATs? Ideally,I'd like to spend next year preparing for them and hopefully start college in the states by September 2010.

If anyone has any info or suggestions that would be great.

Thanks,
    Lep.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

You can sit the test in Dublin, they are on six times a year I think... You can register for the SAT exams on this website

I don't know if anywhere runs preparatory courses... However, you can practise some questions online here. There are also loads of books for SAT preparation that you could easily order online. I hope that helps a bit

Advertisement