Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidi in Oranmore

Options
  • 23-04-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone know when it's going to open?

I heard Lidi who are the anchor tennant there are trying to pull out? Anyone else hear this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

fanny_mae wrote: »
    Anyone know when it's going to open?

I heard Lidi who are the anchor tennant there are trying to pull out? Anyone else hear this?

I doubt that. i dont tihnk would have splashed up the LIDL signs etc all over if that was the case. its crying out for Lidl/ALDI, it will be a gold mine for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

Are you not confusing it with Tesco who there were rumours were going to pull out of the development in Oranmore near the castle.
    I am assuming the centre will be opening in the next few weeks, not sure if any of the other units are taken at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

I was out on my bike last week and stopped while passing by. I was talking to a guy working there who was telling me something similar.

He said they Lidl were in no rush with the completion of the building and it might be a while before they move in. They were trying to back out of the contract!

I see there a new sign up advertising a florist that will be in the Lidl complex also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

I was out on my bike last week and stopped while passing by. I was talking to a guy working there who was telling me something similar.

He said they Lidl were in no rush with the completion of the building and it might be a while before they move in. They were trying to back out of the contract!

I see there a new sign up advertising a florist that will be in the Lidl complex also.

The advertiser says that it will be opening in early June heres hoping its a successful centre and pulls in other businesses

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Lee72

They're opening on Thurs 4th June at 8am according to the Galway Independent (today's edition)

• Advertisement
Advertisement