Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W595 or the C902

• 23-04-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,695 ✭✭✭✭

Due an upgrade and the choice is between Sony Ericson W595 and the C902 .
    Little in the price, any suggestions ?

cheers
    b

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have the C902 and very happy with. Although I know a few around here have had problems with it freezing up on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

I would go with the w595 solely cause it looks nicer. If having a higher spec camera matters to you though then stick to the c902. Overall both are great phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,695 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

cheers - think I'm veering towards the C902, the extra MP on camera does little for me, actually prefer look of it - so if little difference ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

If I was in your position I would get the c902

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Devil5434

I'd go for the c902 cuz the camera is 5mp, with a flash and an image stabilizer and facial recognition and the camera slides open so its alwas protected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Partner looking to change phone, while also looking for a new digital camera for the up and coming family holiday (looking at Panasonic fx37).

Now I know I'm not comparing like with like, but its recessional times etc...so would this type of camera phone do for the holiday snaps, catching pictures of the kids etc?

Thanks

W.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Not for me, the technology just is not there yet but its close. Outdoors you can get OK results, but forget about indoor shots. I would stick with a normal digi cam for holidays - especially if you ever want to print them out in the future.

Advertisement