Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom erratic speeds tonight?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

My speeds are all over the place ranging from best 3.5mg to 1mg
    I am out in Dun Laoghaire anybody else have erratic speeds tonight:mad:
    I am on the 7.6mb package

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

Not erratic, but my eircom broadband is a lot slower tonight.
    I'm in rathmines with a 3MB line but was only getting 300Kb which went up to 900Kb after resetting the router, but usually a lot better :(

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Browsing is slower this evening than normal on the 7mb package here in Monaghan.

Download speed unaffected though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Are people also having problems accessing their eircom e-mail?

I cannot download any e-mails.

Login keeps timing out. It was fine last night, haven't changed any settings but cannot get a connection to the server. Had this a couple of times in the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

My download speed is 2.5Mb now and Quality of Service according to http://www.irishisptest.com is now 97% whereas it was only 10-20% last night, so things are back on track in Rathmines - hopefully for the rest of you too :)

Advertisement