Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Comic launch May 8th

Options
  • 23-04-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Posting on behalf Ger and Cathal [who brought you fugger and the living Proton from the Goal anthology]

Windell Classic's Compendium Presents Superhero Showcase.

www.windellcomics.com

The launch of this fine, soon to be available, publication will take place on May 8th, upstairs in Anseo Public House, 18 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2.

Please attend. There will be copies of the wonderful comic there for purchase and there might even be other people in attendance.

Thanks, (Windell Warriors) G.Shanley, C. Duggan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 FUGGER

Cheers Cliodhna. Was just getting around to it now. Come one, come all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hoovers

Everyone needs to have a copy of this in their magazine rack...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

Good luck with the launch... would love to be there but will be in Bristol for the SPEXPO on the saturday... I wish you well...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I'll be selling copies of the comic on behalf Ger and Cathal at Bristol if anyone wants to pick a copy up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

I'll see about picking one up there, if Tina allows me to have cash during the Con...

• Advertisement

quick bump as this is on tonight

Thanks to everyone who attended or has otherwise shown support for our super heroic venture. Hope you all enjoyed the night. Twas a pleasure metting the Irish comic heads again.

The Superhero Showcase is now purchaseable in Crow Corner Comics (they've bleedin loads of them) and Forbidden Planet, Winding Stair and Sub City in Dublin. In Waterford you'll find them in Comix Stop and Tall Tales. that's all for now but there will be further outlets once we have ring fenced revenues for fiscally robust endevours with due dilligence going forward.

Thanks again.

G. Shanley, C.Duggan (Windell Warriors).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I picked up a copy of this from Cliodhna yesterday at Bristol and it was brilliant - fantastic cover, brilliant production values and every single page made me laugh, particularly the Gragg's origin story. I look forward to seeing the video that you put together for the launch party.

Fysh wrote: »
    I picked up a copy of this from Cliodhna yesterday at Bristol and it was brilliant - fantastic cover, brilliant production values and every single page made me laugh, particularly the Gragg's origin story. I look forward to seeing the video that you put together for the launch party.

Cheers. Glad you enjoyed it. We'll get the vid on the net once we've finalised our online selling.

everyone should buy a copy!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement