Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripwave to UPC

Options
  • 23-04-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Coming to end of my 12 month Ripwave contract and thinking I need to ditch it...2meg which is in reallity less than half a meg on a good day for just under 30 quid a month.....thinking of UPC with the value package for 22 euro to test the water, already have their TV package and separate points upstairs....but from reading around it seems hit and miss and I know from experience their TV service has been patchy these past few months

question is would it be a big improvement on Ripwave???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

For Broadband, yes it would - chalk and cheese. No comment on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

crawler wrote: »
    For Broadband, yes it would - chalk and cheese.

I'm thinking so...I've really no problem with IBB apart from their rather pathetic product... customer service, excellent always has been...the opposite to UPC it seems....in an ideal world the product and customer service of each could be combined :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Yeah you should see a HUGE improvement with UPC. Probably a good bit cheaper too. Haven't had much dealings with their customer service so i can't really comment on that.

Advertisement