Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any web Resources to assist in writing a Letter

Options
  • 23-04-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Look, I'm sorry to ask this again but even if no-one here can help are there any other websites that you could get help on putting 2gether a Letter. It's just that I have a Bond that I desperately need to get my hands on & I'd really appreciate all the help I could get.

Thank You
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055545272

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Why the need to open up another thread?

What's the real problem here? Is it that you don't know the structure of a formal letter or don't know how to word the letter. You've been told what to say in the letter i.e plead financial hardship!!! Tell them your suitation.

Structure
    1. What do you want to do? Answer: Cash in a bond
    2. Why you want to do it? Answer:: "At present I am experiencing financial hardship...... I lost my job recently .... yada yada yada.
    3. What actions you want the financial institution next? Answer: Refund the present value of the bond asap.

You need to stop messing about and start a draft. Better still contact the financial regulator.

BTW I would suggest that you thread casefully here, your case sounds strikingly familer to the case of another poster here.....

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

This is not the forum for advice on letter writing. I don't know why you couldn't have included this post in your current thread on this topic. There is no need to start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement