Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit Chat Thread

Options
1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Are you allowed to lock some stuff in the tailteann lockers over night?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Andre 3000 wrote: »
    Are you allowed to lock some stuff in the tailteann lockers over night?

Officially, I doubt it, but in practice you should be grand! I don't remember ever seeing all of them in use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 christinaxx

Hi, I need a hand i'm currently waiting to be interviewed on a mature basis at mary I. i want to do this course as i want to go on and become a primary teacher after.. basically what im trying to ask is if you were a prior student for liberal arts and went on to do the primary school teaching what type of subjects did you pick i think i have to pick irish as one of my subjects as i quoted in my personal statement that i was receiving grinds to build up my irish as its been a number of years since i completed my leaving cert! i've heard that the irish spoken in these classes was fluent which i'm really nervous about! if someone could get back to me with some information it would be greatly appeciated! sorry that i cant post my own forum this is my first time using this, dont know what i'm doing and iv been a member since 2010 haha. thanks again ..

Advertisement