Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Interesting. Must try that sometime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

so...xfactor...almost finished for another year!!
    And spin were saying that danni is leaving next year and Simon is replacing her with a new girl plus Robbie Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Exams are evil!! A week of study is not enough considering how much we're supposed to be learning, ESPECIALLY after TP - still need to recover.... grrr!

Excuse the rant!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Oh it's you two! How did your yoke go on Saturday? Next one's on tuesday amirite?

Happy out with Saturday. We knew the questions beforehand so it was just a case of regurgitating an answer in there. Not too far off there, D4rk Onion, last three exams are Wed, Thurs and Friday.

How goes AEE?

• Advertisement

Fair enough. How are you set for that one?[HTML][/HTML]

Eh.... seriously worried, tbh! Waaay too much to do in so little time!

Where are you doing AEE?

In St. Anne's in Ennis, it's great fun actually. I'm in with EED from here, she was sporting a, eh... interesting denim... thing today! :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pfft, nobody sports any interesting pieces of denim in my school :rolleyes:

:D

AEE is going really well though. All the Christmas-themed work is keeping the pupils motivated.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

hoi onion! whats your problem with my denim shirt?!? and its a shirt not a thing!! you're just jelous :p

• Advertisement

I thought it was awesome, just don't see many Mary I girls dressing with such... eh- style!

im really not sure if thats a compliment or an insult!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There's only one way to settle this debate: Pictures! :D

That one :)

excellent :D well it is a great shirt!

insect i really dont have the time in my heavy schedule for taking photos of my clothes im sorry, ill let you know if i get an opening though :p

anyway, enough about my amazing taste in clothes!
    whats the deal with our arts degree??

Here's the thing. I'm right and you're wrong. :P The only people who get arts degrees are Irish and Psychology students

yeah im really not going to take your word for it... i want it in writing on mary i headed paper.... not written by you.... actually i want to hear it from someone within the college who would know.... basically i dont believe you!

z131052508.bmp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php#/group.php?gid=231784611232

RATM for Xmas number 1. :D

Don't buy until the 18th!

You could at least pretend to put something Mary I related in your post :P How you getting on, long time, no speaky!

• Advertisement

Oh but it is Mary I related. Most people in Mary I love X-Factor, I don't.

Just another opportunity to be evil :D

Anyway I'm grand - just having a few beers here and listening to Killing In The Name! Loads of college work to do between now and Friday and then 12 pubs of Xmas this weekend and celebrating my 27th :eek:

Christ it seems like only yesterday I was down in the lounge recovering from the night before. Yeah I think I'll have another beer now...

Oh how are the auld exams going? I used to have mine after Xmas which was a pain in the hole.

PS: You got 500th post in this thread - nice! Edit: Actually I did hehe

No exams for the 3rd year BEds. We're on alternative placement. I'm working on something Mary I related too. It's a surprise!
    >_>

What are you going to run from the shop to the canteen naked or something?

Careful now :D

Run around naked, ah now come on, that wouldn't be fair... No one'd get a decent chance to admire, I'll be strolling!

Ha :D

You could get wired to pipe this through the library for your grand entrance.

Pat Mustards theme :cool:

*cough* Not that I'd be encouraging this sort of thing of course!

Hahahaha, I laughed, loudly!

O.M.G did you lol?!? :p haha

oh and i hate cats!

I do not lol. Such things are for n00bs. I laughed... loudly!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

The only people who get arts degrees are Irish and Psychology students

I know that psychology students do for definite, I didn't realise Irish did too?
    Don't you have the option to do another semester of your chosen subject so that you get a full degree, as opposed to 'yes, he also studies ___' written under your b.ed

• Advertisement

this is what i want to know!!! you would think itd b something the college would tell us!

Advertisement