Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

As much as I give out about the place, the campus sure looks lovely in this weather! :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

I can't get over the effect the weather has had on everyone's humour! Everyone is going round in bright summer colours, grinning like fools :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I love strolling through college in my sunglasses. People look at me and start to laugh, and then stop in case I'm someone important! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

The inside of a lecture hall won't be seen this week I'd say, unless it's enitrely compulsory! Hope it holds up for the races! :D

Poor first years on TP. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

I heard there was only 25 in 1st year History yesterday morning. She did say that she was going to record the lecture because of the B.eds being on TP. That's basically a get out of jail free card! :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The inside of a lecture hall won't be seen this week I'd say, unless it's enitrely compulsory! Hope it holds up for the races! :D

Poor first years on TP. . .

Oh first year TP. How traumatising you are. (notevenmad)

In other news, the weather's meant to go back to "regular dull ****e" tomorrow, so enjoy it while you can!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

its wonderful to see everyone outside enjoying the sunshine :D - not bitter that I'm stuck inside :(

The Canteen was doing its best to capitalise on the sunshine anyway...
    198067.jpg

Haha, amazing. I really must pop in while I'm on my mid-term and give the place a lookin' over. I imagine it's a whole new world.

In other news I was reading over the first few 100 posts in this thread and getting nostalgic. Good times! I was so bitter in that college :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Speaking of nostalgia, when are we going to see this sexy beast back on the homepage of the College website?

• Advertisement

peckerhead wrote: »
    Speaking of nostalgia, when are we going to see this sexy beast back on the homepage of the College website?

... WHY did I click play?:eek:

Hopefully that video never makes a come-back.

His voice goes through me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The college has a new sexy Gaelgeoir. :cool:

I'm just not famous yet. :pac:

The college has a new sexy Gaelgeoir. :cool:

I'm just not famous yet. :pac:

:pac:

Are we meant to thank that?! :p

Daithi should have plenty of time for making a new Mary I video now that his TV show has been axed.

Goodness I hope not... His face still haunts me to this day. I would be willing to watch him re-enact this though. Same to you Tommy!

This weather is sick :O
    How can we go from June weather to February/October in a week!

Somebody nearly ran into me today at full speed, trying to dodge the rain. At least the weather should help with essay writing/study :(

Are the printers still acting the bollix?

Have to print some for 10 and want to know of I have to come in for 9?

Question: Can we please make the charter black? If not I will only be posting in bright pink from now on.

Oh yes, it's true...

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Question: Can we please make the charter black? If not I will only be posting in bright pink from now on.

Oh yes, it's true...

Done

• Advertisement

I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful moderatorship

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful moderatorship

ToTeS. ROFLCOPTER:D:):D

Good luck to all the 2nd Years starting exams tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Did you hear who I met today in Specsavers?
    I kept bumping into everybody!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Good luck to all the 2nd Years starting exams tomorrow! :)

Thanks we need it!! four exams in the space of 5 days :eek:

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Thanks we need it!! four exams in the space of 5 days :eek:

Everybody gets out the other end of it,so don't worry! Best of luck.

And good luck to the 2nd B.Eds who'll be facing into phonics, puppets, teddies and hundreds of 15 minute lessons next week. ;)

Is léir go bhfuil béaltrialacha ar siúl sa choláiste an tseachtain seo - cloistear i bhfad níos mó Gaeilge á labhairt ná mar a chloistear de ghnáth. Ádh mór orthu siúd atá á ndéanamh!

It's obvious that orals are on this week - you hear much more Irish than you normally would. Good luck to anybody doing them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

dambarude wrote: »
    Is léir go bhfuil béaltrialacha ar siúl sa choláiste an tseachtain seo - cloistear i bhfad níos mó Gaeilge á labhairt ná mar a chloistear de ghnáth. Ádh mór orthu siúd atá á ndéanamh!

It's obvious that orals are on this week - you hear much more Irish than you normally would. Good luck to anybody doing them!

You sound like Bernard Dunne there dambarude..translating every word you wrote!! ;)

Congrats on being mod btw :D

macslash wrote: »
    You sound like Bernard Dunne there dambarude..translating every word you wrote!! ;)

Congrats on being mod btw :D

That's a Bród Club reference I'm guessing? I've had very limited access to TV the last while so I haven't seen that programme at all.

I've been waiting a long time for that congrats btw ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

dambarude wrote: »
    That's a Bród Club reference I'm guessing? I've had very limited access to TV the last while so I haven't seen that programme at all.

I've been waiting a long time for that congrats btw ;)

Bród club ya!

Waiting on it from me or just in general?! :rolleyes:

Advertisement