Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Am I the only one who can't log in to the results page?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

dambarude wrote: »

Seconded.

Prepare for the "typical Mary I posts" :P

Usually i log in with my student number and the password i set up in first year but that's not working, even though it worked 2 days when i decided to make sure I hadn't forgotten the password. Then i tried logging on the same way i would for the LAN and that didn't work either. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Seconded.

Usually i log in with my student number and the password i set up in first year but that's not working, even though it worked 2 days when i decided to make sure I hadn't forgotten the password. Then i tried logging on the same way i would for the LAN and that didn't work either. . .

I think the results aren't available until 10. Saying that I'm gonna grab the laptop now and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

bd2012 wrote: »

Seconded.

I think the results aren't available until 10. Saying that I'm gonna grab the laptop now and see :)
    No joy here yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

Yep, the results are out at 10am...but you never really know around here...:o

Some people are saying that their lan access passwords aren't allowing them into the student results portal either...

• Advertisement

Log into www.si.ul.ie to get your results. The other way doesn't seem to be working.

Log into www.si.ul.ie to get your results. The other way doesn't seem to be working.

got mine there, had the full transcript.

Wahey!!!!!! :D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

decided I'd wait till all the probs had been sorted out:D
    Delighted to say passed all of them.... really thought I'd be repeating geog!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

Ahh, the eternal conflict between the college and the gremlins of modern technology continues...:D

Ahh, the eternal conflict between the college and the gremlins of modern technology continues...:D

If the IT guys are that cute i could probably forgive them :)
    Hope everyone's happy anyways, once they eventually get results :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hope everyone gets the results they're looking for!

Are Mairéad and Noel going to be on the top right corner of the MISU homepage forever more? ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Are Mairéad and Noel going to be on the top right corner of the MISU homepage forever more? ;)

They should be! They were great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Hey, I know the exams are the last week in August but does anyone know when the timetable and info is sent out about the repeats?

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi,
    The timetable for repeats won't be made available until August.
    Regards,
    MISU Team

Must say it's great to see the forum so busy these days... it validates its existence :D

Must say it's great to see the forum so busy these days... it validates its existence :D

It's keeping you in a job! :D

It's keeping you in a job! :D

You should see the fee I'm getting ;)

It must be Boards that's paying you cos Mary I spent all their money on 'religious artwork'. :pac:

It must be Boards that's paying you cos Mary I spent all their money on 'religious artwork'. :pac:

Ya, Boards. We get paid per post posted in each forum we moderate. It's split with Poxyshamrock;)

No stipend from Mary I I'm afraid. Boards wouldn't be recognised as an official method of communication (though I'll accept all brown envelopes if they want me to start deleting posts complaining about the college :p)

• Advertisement

No stipend from Mary I I'm afraid. Boards wouldn't be recognised as an official method of communication (though I'll accept all brown envelopes if they want me to start deleting posts complaining about the college :p)

*runs off to edit all previous whingy comments about Mary I...* :D:p

The whole email situation is a joke. All other colleges use it as the main (and sometimes only) form of communication. Tutorial times, change of locations, exam prep guidelines etc are all sent out via email and when I was in a different college we never went a day without checking it at least twice. Yet a few of my Mary I friends never logged on to their college account after the 1st week.

I had to apply for 2 I grades at the end of April for the summer exams and after ringing and calling down to the chaplaincy I still couldn't get a hold of anyone. I emailed them and told them my story and if it hadn't been for Student Services helping me out I'd still be waiting on the I grade as they never ever replied to my email! Bad form. :mad:

BANNED! I didn't have to do to much searching to find a complaint Ciderswigger. Best watch your back in college - I've sent on all your details to college officials. Don't travel on your own to the Mount, Gerard House, the meditation room or any other quiet part of the college from now on. The Mary I Mafia will get you!

BANNED! I didn't have to do to much searching to find a complaint Ciderswigger. Best watch your back in college - I've sent on all your details to college officials. Don't travel on your own to the Mount, Gerard House, the meditation room or any other quiet part of the college from now on. The Mary I Mafia will get you!

WHAT?!! That wasn't me. I was hacked, I swear. I demand to speak to your manager.

Also.... the Mount?

My line managers are spurious and Bobblehead Panda...

The mount is the building beside Gerard House... drama lectures are often located there. Well at least I think it's called the Mount! M1, M2, M3 are there.

I shall write a strongly worded letter to Mr Panda and the Spurious you speak of and have you off boards so fast your head will spin young man!

Or not....it is a lot of effort. :D

Never heard of the Mount, but I'm Arts so no drama for me dahling!

But I'll be looking over my shoulder for the Mary I Mafia...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Worst thing about Gerard House is the smell!
    Still reeks of that hospital/nursing home smell.

I see the lodge down by Summerville is coming along nicely.
    The prefabs are gone from the Quad too, I think!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The prefabs are gone from the Quad too, I think!

About time!

How's everyone? :)

How's everyone? :)

Shhh....can't you see I'm studying for my repeats that start next Monday!

*clicks on StumbleUpon for the millionth time while the LAN sits unopened on another tab*

:D;)

I'm going to throw this question here rather than start a new thread.

Is it just me or are there no room numbers on the repeat timetable? The MISU Facebook page answered some girls question as to what rooms the exams would be in (206 207 301) but I can't see what room exactly I'm in.

I dunno, maybe I'm having a blonde moment...:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Think the repeats will be on in either of those! Last year I just had to find out on the day!

Advertisement