Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How NOT to get a girl to call you back

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Probably been done... Was on the Breakfast show on Newstalk a few weeks back.

(IBTL)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wrong section too

jesus christ of navan!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=838

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved to kiddy forum from mammy forum.
    It's beautiful the way they grow up so quick.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'll never live down this stupid phone call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Makes lesbianism all the more attractive! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Jesus christ what an absolute pyscho freak!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭5318008!

A guy in college apparently called a girl numerous times after scoring in a nightclub. Now all sorts of people are saying he's a freak.

Now, while he kinda deserves this for not having the self respect to play it cool. I think the girl is just as bad for ignoring his calls/texts instead of just telling him she's not interested.

The guy in the video just sounds like an arrogant douche though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wow, I love that! Particularly like the threat deadline of 3pm, that can't possibly be true, surely not!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭flybynight

This is the reality of what a PUA sounds like - although pua's everywhere will deny this.

Advertisement