Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9.6v in a JG G36?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Just wondering if a 9.6 mini would be all right in a JG G36? Have heard mixed opinions and some people say it will destroy gears, piston + tappet plate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Thats pretty much the same as every AEG. The 9.6v will wear the internals quicker but everything wont fall apart the minute you put it in. Really its down to the quality of the internals, but I think a JG shud be fine, most people say theyre rock solid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

The JG should be more than up to the task. it mightn't be covered under warranty for it though.
    Its also a little tight fitting for a 9.6 in the g36. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Personally I couldn't get the 9.6 to fit and still be able to replace the handguard. Some physical modification will be needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Really? It fits in mine easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Really? It fits in mine easily!

+1 for me fits nicely!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Ive been useing a crane 9.6 with my g36 mounted on the side of the gun rate of fire is pretty mazing tho i think that had a knock on affect on my gun its sick again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

Just wondering if a 9.6 mini would be all right in a JG G36? Have heard mixed opinions and some people say it will destroy gears, piston + tappet plate.
    yea in most aegs it will destroy it the only aeg id reccomend a 9.6 in as a g7g aeg!hope this helps:D,

Andy

Advertisement