Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking in Cork

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Hey guys need a Sony Ericsson C905 unlocked in Cork, does anyone know of any places that could do it?

I posted this in the Mobile phone unlocking thread aswell but im guessing some people mightnt visit that thread too often so i need corkonians opinions on this. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I think a few places on North Main St. do it. Not entirely sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

There is (or was) a good place on the Tramore Rd that had special equipment for the phones that could not be unlocked anywhere else. In one of the little estates there on the left as you're heading away from Woodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Illkillya wrote: »
    There is (or was) a good place on the Tramore Rd that had special equipment for the phones that could not be unlocked anywhere else. In one of the little estates there on the left as you're heading away from Woodies.

Yup, Apex Satellite Services. Barry who owns the place has been in the phone business since the 80's, and there's very little he doesn't know. The number there is 0214318355 ... they're in the estate on the Tramore Road which has O'Brien Car Sales out the front. Can't miss them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

ned78 wrote: »
    Yup, Apex Satellite Services. Barry who owns the place has been in the phone business since the 80's, and there's very little he doesn't know. The number there is 0214318355 ... they're in the estate on the Tramore Road which has O'Brien Car Sales out the front. Can't miss them.

Yep think he trades under fonefixers as well - highly recommend the place - replaced the glass and keypad on my Iphone for less than half the price Apple wanted :D

Advertisement