Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine Points Requirements

Options
  • 23-04-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

The HPAT is out of the way, its implementation having revamped (for the better) the method of entry to the Medicine course.

HPAT excluded, what do members here think the points will be, given the break off point at 550? I acknowledge that this is difficult to gauge, but it's nice to have an idea of your minimum requirements going into the tests.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

The HPAT is out of the way, its implementation having revamped (for the better) the method of entry to the Medicine course.

HPAT excluded, what do members here think the points will be, given the break off point at 550? I acknowledge that this is difficult to gauge, but it's nice to have an idea of your minimum requirements going into the tests.

You cant really exclude hpat though, where someone might get 600 and 200 in the hpat, someone else could get 270 in hpat and 530 in lc, they could both get medicine, its really is impossible to tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bstoran

i think everyone will get around the same in the hpat, considering so many people did it..550 at the very least id say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭i'm a smiler

Yeah, I agree. I think everyone will get more or less the same scores in Hpat, with some exceptions of course! I reckon 550 and a decent hpat will more than likely get you in somewhere.... But then again, who really knows??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah I'd say it'll be a minimum of 550...hard to tell really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

[denial]I reckon a strong HPAT and 530 points will see me through[/denial]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 pureirishsugar

it's actually impossible to tell, i'm looking forward to seeing the range of scores people get in the hpat though

Advertisement