Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why does rank in a division not change??

• 24-04-2009 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Have a quick question about the way the NFL season works and reckoned here was a good place to ask.

Playing Madden 09. And in my division, I am currently ranked 3, even though my win % is the highest of the four teams. Why am I not top??

Also, am I right in saying, that after 16 games, it's the teams from the top of each division go on to the playoffs??

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

To top ur division you need to have more wins than anybody else in your division.

If you are drawing on games won it goes down to record in division.

I dont really understand what u mean by win %, but if you have won more games you should be top.

Also could you have your table accidently sorted by a different stat ie you have the 3rd most points scored of all our teams in your division

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Also, am I right in saying, that after 16 games, it's the teams from the top of each division go on to the playoffs??

The winner of each of the 4 divisions of each conference ie AFC & NFC gets into the playoffs. Then the next best 2 records not to win their division gets in as wildcard teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Could it have something to do with a bye-week, so that one of you had played more games and thus won more despite having a worse percentage?

Advertisement